This is probably one of the more interesting lists that I’ve found while looking through topics to write about for blog posts. The Seven Natural Wonders of the World are all, obviously, natural, which makes them all the more intriguing. And the coolest thing is that I’ve seen some of them! It’s already pretty late, and I still have some homework to do, so let’s get started right away.
- Aurora Borealis: Seen it! There was one night when H and I were at the cabin, and the Northern Lights were all over the sky. It was beautiful! I’d never seen them before then.
- Grand Canyon: Seen it! We took a vacation to Arizona in the winter of my freshman year of high school, and I remember feeling like it wasn’t real. That’s now big and amazing it is – you’re standing there, and you know it’s real, but you can’t quite convince yourself that it’s real.
- Paricutin: A volcano in Mexico that last erupted in 1952. Pretty awesome! I’ve never seen a volcano.
- Victoria Falls: A mile long waterfall in Africa, on the borders of Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Great Barrier Reef: It’s one of my dreams to scuba in a place like that. How completely beautiful.
- Mount Everest: I would give just about anything away in order to see Mount Everest. I know so much about it already, and I would LOVE to be able to witness the beauty in real life, rather than pictures. Can someone make that happen for me?
- Harbor of Rio de Janeiro: Something I’ve definitely never seen, but I would love to see! I’ve always wanted to see that part of the world.
What do you think? Are there more natural wonders?
Visit this site for more information!