I’m still a yoga newbie, but I’m super pumped to be a part of this challenge! It’s a 30 Day Yoga Challenge (starting February 2), and you might get to win something if you participate! How awesome is that?
Interested? Copy and paste the mad lib below, fill in the bolded and italicized words with your own (those were the blanks), and post away!
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is bendy relaxation. Yoga motivates me and makes me feel like I’m on top of the world.
- That’s why I am SO ecstatic to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to camel my way to a happier and healthier 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is my extreme inflexibility. Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to find peace and stretch out the tension from my muscles.
- My favorite place to yoga is in my living room because it is so private and comforting.
- Here’s a photo of me at my very best level of fitness.
- [I am new to yoga and don’t know many others who are into it, so I’m skipping the tagging section for now.]
- I want these anyone and everyone to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to my awesome future sister-in-law because she wants to do the challenge with me!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing,and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525412337742204/
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach