Oh, hello, blog people! I’m so sorry that it’s been more than a month since I last wrote! I haven’t even put my Ms. JD posts up. That was partially by design. I didn’t want to only include posts that aren’t a reflection of what’s going on in my life. Those posts, if you’re interested, are available here and here. But anyway. I’m back! And I have a whole bunch of updates!
- First, I am way behind on #ootd posts. I know. I’m going to get on that with a couple of monster posts on that. Hopefully in the next week. I have a plan. I apologize for getting so far behind, but I had shit to do.
- Okay, Update 1: I’m a Master! Can you believe that?! Almost two years ago, I embarked on this crazy journey of working full time while I went to school full time. I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do it, but I did! And it feels wonderful. But I also don’t know yet if I’m done learning and getting degrees. There are so many other things that I’m interested in!
- Update 2: H chose a graduate school for the fall! I don’t know how much I talked about this at the end of 2014, but he was applying to schools to get his own shiny Master’s degree in structural engineering. And he decided on one, which means… We’re moving to Texas! And right after our wedding, too. It’s going to get a little crazy again, but that seems to be how my life is in general.
- Update 3: I got a new car! Which has been a long time coming, to be honest. But now I don’t have to spend my time cruising around like an old lady in Sassy Sally the Buick. I haven’t named my new car yet, but she’s zippy. Which makes me think I’m probably just going to call her Zippy.
- Update 4: I get to keep my job that I just got in December when we move away! I’ll be keeping our dear Ole company everyday while I work from home. And I LOVE this job, so I’m pretty psyched about that!
Those are my major updates for the time being. I have so much more to say, but I need to gather my thoughts. There will be upcoming posts that give an update on wedding planning, that talk about planning for food with a peanut allergy, that talk about what to do when you’re caught in the middle of a conflict at the office, that give an update on my current fitness regime, and most importantly—I’ll be doing Bachelorette and PLL recaps again! And, in the fall (once I catch up again), How to Get Away with Scandal recaps. Because I have time again!
I missed you all, and I’ll be back more often. I promise!